Soaring above the city at 1,776 feet, One World Trade Center is the tallest building in the western hemisphere, and is located in Manhattan's Financial District, also commonly referred to as FiDi, which comprises the offices and headquarters of many of the city's major financial institutions, including the New York Stock Exchange and the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
One World Trade Center's 104-stories feature a grand lobby and observation deck with unparalleled views. The midway point on level 64 – the Sky Lobby – is a spectacular space for private events. Sustainable design is central to the structure, integrating renewable energy, interior daylighting, reuse of rainwater, and recycled construction debris and materials.
With Brookfield Place is just steps away and accessible via an underground concourse, visitors enter a world of luxury retail, world-class dining, and a waterfront plaza. An extensive transportation network includes the PATH, New York City Subway trains as well as the Fulton Street/Fulton Center, Chambers Street, and Cortlandt Street stations.
This location features:
- Panoramic views of New York with floor to ceiling windows.
- The Santiago Calatrava designed WTC Transportation Hub unmatched in connectivity and convenience for public transit users with access to the underground retail concourse of shops, restaurants and direct access to all lobbies.
- Working in a best in class retail, dining and cultural events destination
- The soaring 55 foot high lobby with industry-leading service and security.
- The Memorial Plaza with 8 acres of landscaped open space available to all.
Prices start at $1500/month for co-working spaces and $1,615/month for serviced offices.